It’s Time for the 2nd Annual Christmas A Go-Go Giveaway Sponsored by Laughing Vixen Lounge!
As the Christmas holiday draws near, I’m sure I’m not the only one out there looking for good deals, savings, coupons, and free products! If you’re like me, then you should check out the Laughing Vixen Lounge! Kris at the Laughing Vixen Lounge is hosting a giveaway that just might interest you!
12+ shops donating prizes for a prize pack worth $250+!!! Prizes include Jewelry, Perfume, Nail Polish, Eye Shadow, Greeting Cards and more.
Some of the other shops participating in the December Giveaway are:
Some Kind of Pretty
Deep Midnight Perfume Oils
Hell in a Handbag
Kitsch Bitch Vintage
Paint My Roses Red
Laughing Vixen Lounge
You can find more information about the December Giveaway, including a complete list of the participating stores and the deals each is offering on the Laughing Vixen Lounge Blog. There will be daily posts that will have shop features and Christmas trivia for extra entries.
Now, personally, I LOVE some of the products that are being offered. In fact, I’ve bought a charm bracelet from Laughing Vixen Lounge on Etsy! The great thing about these charm bracelets is that each is chock full of awesomeness and there’s bound to be at least one bracelet (or necklace or earrings) that you’ll fall in love with!
Also, as part of this fantastic Giveaway hop, a lot of the stores are going to be posting a favorite recipe! So, without further ado, here’s one of my favorite recipes. It’s fast and easy, so kids should be able to help!
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (I use Eagle’s brand)
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can of cherry pie filling (or strawberry, or whatever else you prefer) – another option I’ve tried that turned out delicious was Twix bars cut up and mixed in with the other ingredients! Yummy!
- Mix the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Try to get the mixture as smooth as possible. (Then, if you’re using the chopped-up Twix bars, fold these in at this time.)
- Poor the mixture into the premade graham cracker crust and place in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours to set. (Another thing I’ve tried that turned out super delicious was to make a chocolate chip cookie cake in a 9×13 pan and after the cookie cools, I pour this cheesecake mixture over the cookie. Again, you’ll still need to put this in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours to set. With this option, I do not use the pie filling)
- Just before serving pour the pie filling over the top and Wa-La!
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!
And if you missed that Giveaway link above, go ahead and Click here for your chance to Win Over $250 Worth of Prizes!!!
This Giveaway runs from December 1st – 15th!
A special thanks to Laughing Vixen Lounge for sponsoring this awesome 2nd Annual Christmas A Go-Go Giveaway!